Music Theory Workbook All Instruments Volume One: Chord and Interval Construction
Music Theory Workbook for All Instruments Volume One the perfect introduction to music theory.
Ask yourself these questions:
- Are you just starting out with music and need to learn music theory from the ground up?
- Do you need a method that doesn't just talk at you but involves you in the process completely with exercises to help engrain the information each step along the way?
- Have other music theory methods left you scratching your head because they've been written in way that expects you to have prior knowledge?
- Do you want a method that supplies exercises with the answer in the back of the book, so that you can check your work?
If any of these apply to you, Music Theory Workbook for All Instruments Volume One will give you:
- Music theory explained in simple, clear language.
- Music theory information that builds through a logical system.
- Exercises that will ingrain this information so that music theory becomes so much a second nature that it's a reflex.
Beginning or intermediate students will find this to a perfect tool for learning music.
Music Theory Workbook for All Instruments Volume One is an excellent learning tool for both the beginner who has no experience with music theory and the intermediate student looking to expand their knowledge of music theory and finally memorize how each chord is built and be able to access this information instantly. You will:
- Learn the simple construction of basic intervals to advanced chord structures that all students need to know to understand contemporary music.
- Learn how music is organized to help in composing.
- Understand chord structures and the the notes that are commonly used to built both simple and complex structures.
The unique approach with this book will help you to make music theory into a natural language through its targeted exercises.
With each concept presented you will be required to write out and play exercises on your own instrument. This process has proven to be the best way to retain this kind of information. All answers are provided, enabling you to check your own work.
- Click on triangle to see an example page from music theory section of Music Theory Workbook All Instrument Course
- Click on triangle to see an example exercise from Music Theory Workbook All Instrument Course
- Click on triangle to see a harder exercise example from Music Theory Workbook All Instrument Course
- Additional Information:
- Digital Edition 978-1-59489-890-7
- 121 pages
- What people are saying:
- Music Theory Workbook for All Instruments Volume One is a no nonsense straight to the point method of developing music theory as a language that you can speak without hesitation. Working through the 100 pages of exercises took me two months about 15 minutes a day. I now can spell any chord even chords with many tensions attached. I understand the structures and their basic uses. Get this book it's not easy work but it does teach you music theory. A. Robertson<
- Hello! I'm a classical pianist and I'm starting to work on improvisation. It was recommended to first understand how chords are built so I got Music Theory Workbook for All Instruments Volume One. This method worked well for me. I actually worked through the whole book on the train as I commuted each day and finished it in a couple of weeks. Now that I feel I know how chords are built I'm moving on to the Essential Scales book do get my scale knowledge. W. Pierce
- I'm a 51 year old getting back to sax playing after retiring last year. Played a lot in my teens but really didn't study seriously. Music Theory Workbook for All Instruments Volume One is presented in easy to understand language. It doesn't assume you know something in advance. I liked this because although I think I'm an intermediate player I have very large holes in my music theory knowledge. If your in a similar situation and looking to improve your theory knowledge I'd highly recommend this book. F. Cunningham.
- I've used many of Muse-eek.com Ear Training and Rhythm books. At Mr. Arnold's encouraging I worked through Music Theory Workbook for All Instruments Volume One to speed up my recognition of notes. I did this mostly because my ear training skills where getting to the point where my knowledge of music theory was holding back my speed to recognize pitches. I'd like to point out that the free instruction that Mr. Arnold has given me email is astounding. Obviously someone who cares about my progress. Over the years I think I've emailed him 20 or 30 times and received very quick and in-depth responses. I whole heartily recommend any muse-eek.com product. F. Gutierrez.
Get started with Music Theory Workbook for All Instruments today and make music theory a natural second language.
Status: In stock, Digital book is available for immediate access.
- Recommended books to use with Music Theory Workbook for All Instruments Volume One
- What should I work on after Music Theory Workbook for All Instruments Volume One?