30 Practice Tips: Video Course
30 Practice Tips videos give insight into how to get more from your practicing.
- Stuck in a rut with your practicing?
- Can’t figure out why you’re not improving as quickly as you want?
- Got limited time to practice and want to get the most out of what you have?
Then you need 30 Practice Tips: Video Course a guide to maximizing the time you spend practicing your instrument. Your practice time is not just a time to drill and exercise. It is a deeply introspective time as well, when you not only commune with your instrument and learn to play it, but find out about your own strengths and weaknesses –and even how you learn.
Get the experience of 45 years of playing and 30 years of teaching.
Bruce Arnold has culled from his 45 years as a guitarist and over thirty years of teaching to bring you these 30 tips, in friendly, conversational videos that cover not just the common problems you may encounter, but also ways to make your practice time the the most productive and satisfying part of your day.
If you are a guitarist we also highly recommend that you also work with the Guitar Technique and Physiology Course so that you learn with proper technique. This course gives you a comprehensive approach to playing guitar and includes a videos on all aspects of guitar playing.
Cover all the important aspects of playing.
These tips cover technique and physical development, how to organize your practicing on a micro and macro level, the best approach to master fast playing, rhythm problems, sight reading and even the psychological aspect of practicing and playing.
Below is sample clip
Short term and Long Term Memory
[s3bubbleVideoSingle bucket=”media.muse-eek.com” track=”videos/memory.mp4″ aspect=”16:9″ autoplay=”false” download=”false”/]
Good for beginners or advanced students.
Whether you are just starting out, or have been playing for years, if your practice time is not giving you the satisfaction and results you crave, then 30 Practice Tips: Video Course is a must own.
Videos cover all aspects of practicing
- Videos include these subjects.
- 1. Start with a warm up
- 2. Analyzing progress
- 3. Take it slow and steady
- 4. A positive attitude = progress
- 5. Consistancy reaps the most rewards
- 6. Understanding your goals
- 7. Internalizing the music
- 8. Listen to the music you want to learn
- 9. Making practice perfect…for you
- 10. Motivation and reward
- 11. Muscle memory
- 12. Obsession
- 13. Pain is not gain
- 14. Putting theory in the mix
- 15. Realistic goals will make you happy
- 16. Short term and long term memory
- 17. Secret weapon, mental practice
- 18. Room for improvement
- 19. Sight reading
- 20. Using jam tracks
- 21. Talk to your teacher
- 22. Think before you practice
- 23. It’s not just about you
- 24. Do you really know it?
- 25. Training your ear
- 26. Truth about technique
- 27. Work and fun in balance
- 28. Working on rhythm
- 29. Long line rhythm
- 30. More about the metronome
30 Practice Tips: Video Course course will get you out of your rut or help you break through common problems all musicians have when trying to reach their goals.
- Additional Information:
- Digital Edition 978-1-59489-671-2
- All Video Course
- 71 Minutes
- What people are saying:
- All I can say is this was great.Bruce really just connected with me, you can tell he knows what he is talking about, and is very down to earth. Mostly, it really helped me with my whole attitude about practicing. R. Benet
- I am a total freak for practice, but it was like Bruce sat me down and said slowdown and think. He made me see that I was just throwing myself into my practice without really thinking, and that if I really wanted to become a great guitarist, I had to change a lot of what I was doing. and that just wasn’t WHAT I was practicing, but HOW I was practicing it. Some of it was just simple stuff, but until Bruce said it, I never got it. But once he said it, I thought “of course!” I’m still a freak for practice, but I’m making a lot more progress now, and I’m really happy about that. P. Krauss
- Brillant book and series! Being someone who lives “in the sticks” and has no chance of studying with a teacher in the city these books are a godsend. Not meant for the slacker though, these books keep you working! T. Littlebury
- This is a super-encouraging video that made me feel like I wasn’t alone with all my frustrations. I love the guitar, but some days I just felt like I wasn’t talented enough or smart enough to be a good musician. But I was amazed when Bruce started talking about so many of the things that I was feeling bad about, like being impatient with myself and how that can actually lead to not learning or setting unrealistic goals or just plain pacing myself. Bruce has a way of making you feel like you are okay, and you just need to take a few deep breaths and get sensible ;-) It was exactly what I needed.
- There’s some great advice in these videos, and they are very logically presented. I particularly benefited from his “mental practice” technique, and his insights into short term and long term memory. I feel a lot sharper because of them.H. Warschauer
- Bruce should make more of these videos, because they are great, just like sitting in a room and having your teacher talk to you.This particular video was so helpful to me because there is so much that happens when I practice and sometimes you just need someone to sort out all the things you are encountering, and helping you to make sense of it and prioritize the right things. Bruce also seems like a nice guy, but no nonsense either. T. Amici
Get 30 Practice Tips: Video Course TODAY!
Status: In stock, Digital book is available for immediate access.
FREE SHIPPING WHEN ORDER TOTAL IS OVER 200.00 USD.
- Recommended books to use with 30 Practice Tips: Video Course
- These videos cover all aspects of music therefore any of our publications would be a good match for this set of videos.
- What should I work on after 30 Practice Tips: Video Course?
- The application of the ideas presented in the 30 Practice Tips: Video Course will take a lifetime of work to apply. We do though recommend that you also work with the 25 Ear Training Tips Course for a full understanding of our Ear Training Method.