Jam Tracks Volume Four
Harmonic Major Modes-Jam Tracks Volume Four
84 Jam Tracks covering All Seven Modes of Harmonic Major in all 12 Keys.
You Need to Apply Musical Concepts to Real Music
Jam Tracks are a crucial tool for your musical development and you need a variety of tracks so that your playing is not only well rounded but also keeping you inspired to practice. Playing along with a jam track is the FUN side of learning music. Take that scale or arpeggio from the printed page and bring it into the real world of music!
Jam Tracks for Harmonic Major.
With Jam Tracks Volume Four, you get the most comprehensive package of jam tracks ever created for the Harmonic Major Scale. All tracks have a funk vibe to them so they are super fun to play over and help you develop your 16th note feel.
Why Learn the Harmonic Major Modes. Does Anybody use Them?
The answer is yes these modes are used a lot. As just static vamps you will often hear vamps either using the modes of Harmonic Major or the Harmonic Major Modes could be used as a superimposition. In many cases the Harmonic Major modes are used over common Secondary Dominant chords. Depending on how you hear those chords you would either think of the scale from the root of the chord or from the root of the key center. The accompanying PDF will go through some of the common uses these modes. Certainly tunes like “Some Day My Prince Will Come” use two Harmonic Minor Modes just in the first four bars
What makes Jam Tracks Volume Four Special?
Students usually need a lot of work with 16th note grooves and this collection is jam packed with these type of grooves. In is also interesting to note that all the chord comping on these tracks are all done with an 016 pitch class set. The modes of Harmonic Major can all be expressed with 016 voicings. One of the interesting secrets to these interesting modes.
Here are some short examples of the 7 modes. Remember each of these jam tracks can be found in all 12 keys in this course.
- E Harmonic Major
- G Dorian b5
- D Phrygian b4
- Ab Lydian b3
- F Mixolydian b2
- Gb Lydian #2 #5
- Ab Locrian bb7
- Additional Information:
- Digital Edition 978-1-59489-441-1
- 82 MP3s total. Jam Tracks for 7 modes of Harmonic Major in 12 keys.
Improve your playing, apply what you are learning and improve your ear all at the same time with Jam Tracks Volume Three
Status: In stock, Digital book is available for immediate access.
- What people are saying:
- I was so glad to find these jam tracks for the modes of Harmonic Major. To my knowledge they are the only collect available. I love all the funk grooves and they make me want to jam all night. Thanks Bruce! I. Berger
- Unique collection of backing tracks! Thanks for making these available. I’ve been working on Jam Tracks Volume One which I thought was great because there are tracks in all 12 keys. Both of these books really gives me the tools I need to really dig deep into these modes.T. Parsons
- I own all the volumes of these muse-eek.com jam tracks. They really hit the mark because they are spot on in nailing the mode and being in all keys really helps me to memorize the sound on my saxophone. D. Nold
- What a fun set of tracks. I expected the Harmonic Major modes to sound wierd for some reason. They actually sound awesome. Thanks for making this package. T. Ma.