Chord Charts Scales Lead Patterns The Essentials:
Chord Charts Scales Lead Patterns for Guitar.
- Ask yourself these questions:
- Are you finally ready to start exploring the guitar and music – but don’t know WHERE to start?
- Would you like begin by going down the RIGHT path from day one, while keeping it “simple” and easy to understand?
- Do you want what you’re doing on the guitar to start sounding like MUSIC from the get-go – even if not on an expert level?
- Want a quick reference guide to the most commonly used chords?
- Do you want to start improvising right away with the most commonly used scales and lead patterns?
- Want some chord progressions to use to start applying your newly learned scales and lead patterns?
- Do you need some common strumming patterns to move the rhythm along as you play songs?
If you answered YES, then The Essentials is your best first stop to get all the basic ingredients you need.
Get playing quickly
The Essentials will get you playing as quickly as possible, while still getting a firm grounding in good musicianship.
It will show you:
- A clear and logical presentation of what you need to learn …
- Only the information you need to get playing right away – without overloading you with too much background …
- Which materials you don’t need to study at this point …
Videos and audio will help you learn
Videos and audio are available on-line to demonstrate everything presented. The Essentials gives you a well organized system and quickly gets you going with these crucial ingredients:
- Get these crucial learning tools with The Essentials:
- How to tune your guitar …
- How to care for your guitar …
- Commonly used Chords …
- Common Strumming Patterns …
- Commonly used Scales …
- Common Lead Patterns for Soloing …
- Chart showing you all the notes found on the guitar
Plus you’ll learn how to play notes so they sound great — better known as Articulation … Chord Progressions to use … and you’ll get MP3s to practice them along with.
Most beginning guitar books cover a little basic material but leave you with nowhere to go if you have any questions. So if you discover you have a problem with technique, fingerings, strumming, or rhythm – you have to begin your search again for maybe another book that “might” help.
Not so with The Essentials …
Within “The Essentials” you will find links to other books about every subject covered. The Essentials also gives you immediate access to our online Member’s Area where many PDFs are available free of charge to help you dig deeper into any subject.
There is a world of knowledge to absorb when you are first learning the guitar, but The Essentials gives you just the right combination of common sense and good information to get you through the first crucial steps.
- The Essentials gives you:
- The most commonly played chords on the guitar –in all keys …
- The most commonly used scales and lead patterns for major scale, blues, major and minor pentatonic …
- Chord progressions that show you how to correctly play songs in folk, country, rock, blues and other popular styles …
- Common Strumming Patterns that get you into the groove.
- Commonly used Scales so you are ready to solo on your favorite tunes.
- Common Lead Patterns for Soloing so you have a home base to get started playing great solos on the guitar.
Plus strumming patterns to get you applying your newly learned chords, and specific information on strumming technique
The Essentials: chord charts scales lead patterns includes:
- Loads of easy to understand diagrams of chords, scales and lead patterns …
- Internet links to get additional information on subjects such as music theory, tuning notes, additional chord progressions, and string changing guides …
- Free access to countless files in our member’s area that will help you develop your guitar playing by providing the best information–and the least amount of confusion …
- What people are saying about chord charts scales lead patterns:
- Essentials was a great choice for me. I had played a bit back in college and wanted to refresh my memory on how certain chords where played and get more into soloing. Essentials is a short little book but it had everything I needed and more. Personally I got into the lead patterns and the MP3s of the chord progressions so I could start soloing right away, and it got me right on track … N. Thorson
- I’m so glad I found this little gem. All the on-line materials via the member’s area and having contact with Bruce was awesome he really got me thinking more about how I was playing and making sure I was using the right technique. Bruce recommended Guitar Physiology his DVD production with truefire.com which knocked me out, since I saw clearly a lot of bad habits I was already getting into. I’m starting 1st Steps for a Beginning Guitarist now that I feel prepared by Essentials…. M. Tuttle
- Got a guitar for my birthday– thanks Mom! Then I got this book as a download. For 3.50 it was well worth the price because it got me “up and running” right away which is very encouraging for a total beginner. It was great to have all the chords I need to know on just a few pages, it really made accessing them much easier. I also purchased the Jam Tracks Volume One with Essentials which is lots of fun to play along with now that I know what I am doing. Essentials has jam tracks too but the big download of Jam Tracks Volume One has some rad sounds …. F. Franklin
Get Started today with this great highly targeted book!
Status: In stock, Digital book is available for immediate access.
FREE SHIPPING WHEN ORDER TOTAL IS OVER 200.00 USD.
- Additional Edition Information
- Digital Download IBSN: 978-1-59489-721-4
- 16 pages
- Recommended books to use with The Essentials: Chord Charts Scales Lead Patterns for Guitar.