Jam Tracks Volume One
Jam Tracks Volume One
A crucial ingredient in creating a real musical environment for learning music.
One of the most important activities in learning to play an instrument or improving your ear is applying your newly learned skills to an actual musical situation. For many students they can be the bridge between the printed page and the real world of music. That's why Jam Tracks are a must own for anyone studying music. What makes our Jam Tracks unique is that each track is played in all 12 keys. This gives you 120 Jam Tracks in MP3 format that are ready for any chord sound you need to practice. This download includes Jam Tracks for the following chord types:
- Dominant 7
- Dominant 7sus4
- Minor 7b5
- Diminished 7
- Minor Major 7
- Major 7#5
- Altered Dominant
- Dominant 7 Altered 5 Natural 9
Jam Tracks Volume One gives you jam tracks in any key with tons of different styles!
Here are some excerpts from the 10 tracks:
Minor Major 7
Dominant 7 Altered 5 Natural 9
Develop your musical ideas and apply your knowledge!
No matter what you are working on, you can use these Jam Tracks to apply your knowledge in any key and through multiple styles. So whether you are focusing on Scales, Arpeggios, Approach Notes or anything else, working with these Jam Tracks will get all these concepts engrained in a practical and permanent way. These tracks cover styles from Jazz to Heavy Metal and average about 4 to 5 minutes in duration.
Wondering how to use the tracks? We're sure you'll think of countless ways, but here are just a few possibilities
- Jam Tracks can be used with our perfect pitch ear training audio files to create your own ear training exercises. Since the perfect pitch audio files just play a note and then tell you what pitch has been played you could combine these two together to create endless ear training exercises. If you are interested, add the Perfect Pitch Bundle to your order.
- The Jam Tracks are a natural combination with the scale study books in our catalog. New York Guitar Method Volume One for Guitarist and Essential Scales for any instrumentalist would be excellent choices. Since these books work with applying the scales in all keys and give you both modal sequences and chord voicings, combining that information with playing against the tracks will really solidify your musicianship in these areas.
- Jam Tracks are an essential tool when learning about Approach Notes as found in New York Guitar Method Volume Two. There is an extreme learning curve when applying Approach Note figures to specific beats within a measure. The Jam Tracks are uniquely suited to getting you through this hurdle.
- Working with the Rhythm Series and the Jam Tracks can be a good way to understand the relationship of a printed rhythm to the real music situation presented in a Jam Track. Since the rhythm series covers 4 rhythm levels within all the books available this is an excellent chance to develop an understanding of various rhythms within each Jam Track's musical environment. Rhythm Primer and Rhythms Volume One would be the logical starting place.
- Additional Information:
- Digital Edition IBSN:978-1-59489-669-9
- 120 MP3s no book
- What people are saying:
- I own all three of the currently available Jam Tracks Volumes. Using these MP3s is my favorite part of practicing each day. I was way to far into just playing exercise after exercise and although I felt I had more chops I didn't feel like I had much to say when I improvised. Bruce recommended that I take everything I learn and apply it to real music and what better way than these jam tracks. Highly Recommended! S. Rommel
- These tracks are additive. Love the Reggae track! Very useful that these tracks are in all keys seems like a logical thing but I've never run into that in any other collection of Jam Tracks. I've been using these tracks to work on the scales in New York Guitar Method Volume One. They compliment the book well. Only complaint is I should be working on the scales more I just get into soloing and hours go by. T. Hampton
- I've been using these tracks as background when I work on the scales in 1st Steps for a Beginning Guitarist. Really helps me to hear the scales in the right key as I practice. I love the diversity found in this collection. I think everyone could find many tracks here that would make them want to pick up their instrument and start playing. S. Anderson
- Muse-eek.com is the King of Jam tracks in my opinion. I've found no collections of tracks with such variation. All keys is a no brainer and so convenient when you want to apply a scale. Highly Recommended! T. Walters.
- I own Jam Tracks Volume One and Jam Tracks Volume Two. I'm using them for a host of things: Developing my soloing over different chord types, singing exercises from Fanatic's Guide to Ear Training and Sight Singing and as a key center when I practice the arpeggios in New York Guitar Method Volume Two. Personally I can't live without them! Y. Raskin.
Get Jam Tracks Volume One...download today!
Status: In stock, Digital MP3s are available for immediate access. Physical CD not available.
- Recommended books to use with Jam Tracks Volume One
- What should I work on after Jam Tracks Volume One?